Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Braaf is having a sensational game against Everton's U23, 2 goals and an assist.

Is this lad anywhere near the first team yet, anybody know much about him?

Not sure how close he is but I think from what I hear he thinks he should be. Tonight he was pretty special. He found out early on that he had the beating of the Everton full back and on numerous ocassions tore him a new one.

He is explosive from a standing start, moves the ball quickly just when the defender thinks he might nick the ball and can go either way to get past him and he does it at real pace. Ran on to a few good passes tonight and was exceptional. The first goal was a joy to watch as he just ripped past the defender and smashed it in. He had already had an attempt saved. Did it again soon after.

I just hope he doesnt feel he must be playing first team football just yet as that could be a problem. Can't wait to see him pre season.

Not sure how close he is but I think from what I hear he thinks he should be. Tonight he was pretty special. He found out early on that he had the beating of the Everton full back and on numerous ocassions tore him a new one.

He is explosive from a standing start, moves the ball quickly just when the defender thinks he might nick the ball and can go either way to get past him and he does it at real pace. Ran on to a few good passes tonight and was exceptional. The first goal was a joy to watch as he just ripped past the defender and smashed it in. He had already had an attempt saved. Did it again soon after.

I just hope he doesnt feel he must be playing first team football just yet as that could be a problem. Can't wait to see him pre season.
Another Sancho or Matondo scenario the most likely outcome then?

Another Sancho or Matondo scenario the most likely outcome then?

Who knows! Hopefully the little titbit rumours of him being a tad unhappy are not correct. But also I hope Pep has already given him some belief of getting fully into the first team squad and he makes a mark in pre season games.

Some will say a better prospect than Sancho ( I am not one of them) but he is a serious talent and waaaaay above Matondo

Nope a year out on loan before coming back to take Marhez`s spot, it just has to be the right league to guarantee him game time, Anderlect maybe?
He would probably leave the club before going on loan like Sancho. Can't blame him, loans more often than not don't work out as the other club has little incentive to develop your own player.

Wouldn't be shocked to see that if we can't give him game time next season, that he angles for a move to Dortmund.

He would probably leave the club before going on loan like Sancho. Can't blame him, loans more often than not don't work out as the other club has little incentive to develop your own player.

Wouldn't be shocked to see that if we can't give him game time next season, that he angles for a move to Dortmund.
Only if they sell Sancho as they play on the same side do they not?

sometimes having the mentality that your better than anyone else in a team and deserve a first team bench time or playing is what we might need?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.