Best mobile network

Just moved to smarty and will be getting 30 gig for £10 per month, can't really complain for that
That's gotta be the best deal around! SIM only on 3 network. I might have some of that as I'm out of contract: )

*Edit.

Just rang EE customer services and chose option -"If you're thinking of leaving us press 3".

Was on a £12 per month SIM only unlimited call texts and 12gb deal. Spoke to a friendly retention advisor telling him of the Smarty 30gb £10 per month offer. He said he'd offer me 22gb per month deal(Inc VAT) for a bargain 8 quid per month, result!

Also upgraded my broadband from a guaranteed 36mbps £29 per month contract to a guaranteed 67mbps £27 per month deal. Double result! Nice one EE: )

That's gotta be the best deal around! SIM only on 3 network. I might have some of that as I'm out of contract: )

*Edit.

Just rang EE customer services and chose option -"If you're thinking of leaving us press 3".

Was on a £12 per month SIM only unlimited call texts and 12gb deal. Spoke to a friendly retention advisor telling him of the Smarty 30gb £10 per month offer. He said he'd offer me 22gb per month deal(Inc VAT) for a bargain 8 quid per month, result!

Also upgraded my broadband from a guaranteed 36mbps £29 per month contract to a guaranteed 67mbps £27 per month deal. Double result! Nice one EE: )

If you want a better deal and you are out of contract. Do your homework and ring up who you are in contract with and haggle a better deal. It's a competitive world out there.

*Edit.

I saw it and jumped on it mate, it's also a 1 month rolling contract so you can switch at any time

If you're a real power user you can get unlimited for £20 per month

I saw it and jumped on it mate, it's also a 1 month rolling contract so you can switch at any time

If you're a real power user you can get unlimited for £20 per month
It's a cracking deal pal and one I would have jumped on had EE not offered may what they did. Smarty are a competitive company offering good SIM only deals. My mate who's a pensioner doesn't use all his data and they knock any unused data off his next bill.

3 are fucking awful and I can’t wait to leave them at the end of my current contract.
I'd ditch them but the one big advantage they have for me is that I can use my call & data allowance in the USA and I tend to be there on average once a year at least. So I can use my phone as a sat-nav, which comes in handy on the back roads.

I'd ditch them but the one big advantage they have for me is that I can use my call & data allowance in the USA and I tend to be there on average once a year at least. So I can use my phone as a sat-nav, which comes in handy on the back roads.
'back roads'? - My, you've got a purty mouth PB, don't forget your banjo :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.