Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (18/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those games, we dominate and concede against the run of play. We still have time to come back, I can’t imagine losing against Palace again at home !

Have we even won a game with gundog and silva playing together this season? Sterling the invisible man. Get Foden on to bring a bit of energy into that midfield. On another note De Bryune is sublime to watch, on another level

seen this before this season, need a big improvement in the 2nd. Sterling continues to be poor for us, going on too long now...shouldn't be starting at the moment ahead of others.
Poor defending from that corner from quite a few players.
Time to turn it around though

Gundogan and David taking two spots in a three man midfield again against shite opposition and we find ourselves down at half time. I don't even think we're playing too badly in possession but the gaps in midfield when the ball is loose are huge.

It’s 3 errors in one. Three guys failing to win the first header, KDB not moving forward and playing them miles onside, Gundogan not alert enough.
Gundogan moved up as you are supposed too. John missed the header and Kevin was ball watching and kept the strikers onside.

Gundogan doesn't have an error there

No way, he was pushing up like you are taught to do. It is DeBruyne who was the last one back. Look across the line, everyone pushed up but him. He kept like 3 CP players on side.

I get that but he can clearly see kev is playing everyone onside....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.