Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Rolls Royce player my arse. Stones is a clapped out Punto at best.

A player whose ‘potential’ was always his biggest asset as opposed to actual ability.

In fact, the fact he’s English is his biggest contribution to this squad which says it all.

I’ll just say the boring generic ‘I hate football’ thing.

I’ve said that a few times this season.

at least we are going to lose by a margin too big to blame var for it... too many games like today are why we won’t win it. Have to look at ourselves and unfortunately especially pep. I don’t doubt for a second we will come back stronger next year

Picking a team with out of form players is ok providing the game gets won. Today as in a few examples this season the manager got it wrong. He is trying to keep everyone happy. He needs to pick his best team and play those players in their best positions

Pep's stubborn rotation feels just for the sake it.

Mahrez in top form - dropped , Rodri playing well , dropped.

Bernardo and sterling out of form - picked

Hate the dippers and they have been lucky wih injuries , but u can easily name their team every week.

Stones should've fouled him. Well no one expected an own goal from Ferna. Oh and it was Zaha a light Version of Hazard who is going to score a hattrick against us in about a month.

Where would we be without Kun Agüero?

One of this days, innit, woodwork and whatnot.
First shot and Bravo .... erm... Ederson can't block it. Can't defend corners and can't score from corners.

Cancelo, Rodri, Gundog, too slow, Stones and Fernandinho left exposed. Raheem dispossesses himself.
Two Silvas don't add to 1 goal. But at least we didn't lose.

Mendy, KdB and Kun best men of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.