Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned the corner, of course then reverts to type and play players who DESERVE it. Its not charity, its ruthless business at the end of the day

If he thinks (Prior to his birthday) this is the best STARTING 11, then he is an IDIOT...

He should have already learned that - 2-3 months ago...

David Silva ? Really ?

Bernardo on the wing ?

Sterling ?

-------
I hope this selection was part of the rotation for Sheffield away game..

And hope again, that's not the starting 11 - we will see against Real Madrid.. Disgusting..

His three substitutions -> David Silva Off, Bernardo Off, Sterling Off

Pep - you deserved this 100000%.

Surprised at the line up, however, again the points were there at the end. So many times this season players haven’t done the basics.

The seasons gone, time to bed Foden now and see what he has. If he’s good enough when Silva’s gone, get him now and make sure he’s ready.

I don't know why he went back to the same setup we've dropped points with against other shite but hard working opponents this season. Unsurprisingly, we looked impotent again.
Exactly! Why change what was working. Why drop players who’ve found form? Infuriating

I don’t want to question the great man but I have serious issues with some of his decision-making, specifically his differing treatment of players. Sterling has been woeful for 3 months and I have had to watch Pep try to play him through his bad patch. Mahrez is in the form of his City career and gets dropped. We have seen in the past, Sané get dropped for a bad performance, even if it has followed weeks of him being unstoppable. The lack of consistency in his decisions is very odd.

It's obvious the starting XI were chosen with thought for the midweek game and to give some players minutes to rediscover form, David, Sterling...

We were moving the ball fucking slow though, no urgency...

Choosing Dave as our captain wasn't the smartest thing. Raz is getting worse. The stupid altercation with Gomez has ruined him.

Pep has his favourites, he is no different to other managers in that respect. Favourites always get more slack from the manager. Sane for example is far from Pep favourite, he will never be his favourite no matter what Leroy does for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.