#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'll rephrase.

I don't understand how any City fan can be stupid enough to think Raheem Sterling, who has 109 goals and assists in his last 121 games for Manchester City needs to worry about being replaced because some of his teammates picked up some slack when he was finally rested.
Don't be a douche. You are taking the whole replaced thing so personally. I don't mean City will buy a whole new player, I mean in the moment from game to game. If he plays against Palace and gets his form back then he is fine, but if he still has trouble getting back to form with rest, then I can foresee Jesus playing in his position more often for the end of the season.

Bringing up how many goals he has for us is pointless in regards to his current form.

I like Raheem of course. In spite of his previous great performances and standing at the club, he still has to earn his spot like everybody else. No double standards. Look at Walker who has been working his arse off to maintain his position.

His form has just fallen off a cliff. I have no idea what has happened to him. Doesn't look half the player he was last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.