Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Need to make sure we get top 4. VAR and the referees will do all they can to get Trafford in the top 4

50% of the team worked 100% most of the game the remainder coasted through it. Pep needs to rethink his own strategy because he defo fecked up today. Sterling and Stones fill in a leave pass guys you were below par today. Sighs heavily, next.............. :(

Not good enough today, but want to look at the positives.

Mendy deserved big props for his performance today- tried and tried all game. Just before our second he was fighting for everything.

Shame about the result, league was done ages ago. Just enjoying it game by game now. Never a dull moment.

Were ready to post that the cracks was well and truly papered over when Kun made it 2-1, but then they had the audacity to run at our 50 million pounds defender.

Will try to not get to pissed off by this, we already knew the league was over. I will also just assume a great coach like Pep finally got the proof he needed that his beloved 433 is found out, and is basically like giving away chances and points at the moment. Hopefully he sees that it will never work again until our Magician has his feet up in Las Palmas having a well earned rest after a decade of brilliant service, Laporte and Sane is back, our current cb's are given up on and Gundogan has finally been made into glue. Well I know he sees this because he's the most brilliant manager of his generation, but his stubborness this season has murdered our league campaign and considering after fixing the problem he went straight away and brought it back today, I do worry about Europe as well.

Atleast it wasn' t that **** Wickham getting the final touch is basically all I'm happy about atm.

Maybe we should get the opposition to go back to boo Sterling aswell. Maybe that reminds him that he is supposed to be a very talented footballer

Criminal that we score what should have been a winner and then concede again. Very, very frustrating and Laporte can not come back quick enough. Pep should not have rested Mahrez who is in great form and Sterling again was poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.