Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Mendy deserved big props for his performance today- tried and tried all game. Just before our second he was fighting for everything.

The one good thing to take away from this game. I'll admit I was wavering, but I'm happy to be wrong. He'll never be the world's canniest defender, but he brings so much going forward.

We ask why teams park the bus?

Because one attack = goal.

Two attacks = 2 goals.

We’re so exposed this year. Fabulous football one week, suckers the next.

So so, true. Yes, from the sublime to the ridiculous in one week.

Missed the game today because I’m in Newcastle for a family birthday/afternoon function. For what it’s worth, it was fucking excruciating following that minute by minute on my phone!

Nico would have broken that cheating twat in half

Or tried to chop him in half, and ended up on his arse as Zaha marched into the box
;-)

Stones was aggressive in the air all game but he still looks unsure/hesitant when the chips are down. I feared the worst as soon as he dropped off and let him come into the box.

Game summed up our season inconsistent,just a shame we couldn’t see it out what has happened to our possession game when with 5 or 6 mins to go we can’t hold on and play it around them and see it out,oh well on to sheff utd ..

Sat in the car in disbelief, this type of performance is happening too often.

Why does Pep keep tinkering with the players, we've played ok the last couple of games with different personal, why drop Mahrez, look at the red dippers this season, klopp plays his best team week in week out he doesn't constantly change for changes sake. Stop playing players out if position it isn't working, Bernardo is not a winger, David n Gundo should never start together it takes all the legs out of the team.

We were chasing the game and the crowd fucks off again, never criticized our fans before but that fire drill on 80/85 minutes is fucking embarrassing, stay and support the team, it's a 3pm on a Saturday sad as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.