Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His best game for us in a long time. Looking fitter and great cross for the second goal.

Looking more solid, I forgot he was on the pitch at times which is actually a good thing for a defender for me. It means he's no longer sticking out for the wrong reasons. When I did notice him it was all positive, some good crosses today.

There was that brief spell where he was delaying the cross, taking a touch and waiting, not sure what that was about but that's no big deal.

The first time he put in a first-time cross in 3 years and we score with it so he actually can kick a moving ball and doesn't need to trap it dead before putting in a cross.

The first time he put in a first-time cross in 3 years and we score with it so he actually can kick a moving ball and doesn't need to trap it dead before putting in a cross.
he has no options in the box, if our forwards made an attempt to get in the six yard box/across their man he'll do it. was probably our best player today.

Mendy always crosses first time if theres an option. When he stops it's because theres no one in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.