#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His form has just fallen off a cliff. I have no idea what has happened to him. Doesn't look half the player he was last season.
His form dipped after the incident with Gomez I think. Don’t know why that would be an issue but since the Liverpool game he’s not looked himself.

Plays better on the right wing in my opinion. Only thing is that Mahrez is in great form and should'nt have been benched today. I'd play Mahrez right and Foden/Jesus on the left for a while now. Bernardo is much better at midfield as well.

Guardiola not starting Mahrez against the finnish second tier level player that is Riedewald should be a fucking crime.

If Real Madrid offered £150m-£200m id take it.
They would never offer that much. He doesn't fit the profile of attacker they go for, someone with supreme technical ability, like a Hazard for example. They will be aware that his success has a lot to do with our setup and less about individual talent on the ball. Zidane wouldn't know how to get the best out of him.

Shouldn’t have been on the pitch and yet again, might as well not have been. He is in his worst form for two years and it coincides with Mahrez being in his best form since arriving at the club. To me, it is common sense to play Mahrez, god knows what Pep was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.