Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t head. Can’t pass unless he stops ball and defensively awful. He’s not good enough.
His passing in the final third is actually pretty accurate and incisive. He found David in the half space numerous times in the first half when most other fullbacks would have played a simple pass up the line or backwards. I think it's actually a pretty underrated quality of his.

One cross which Aguero did brilliantly to convert does not cover his flaws. Most of his crosses are aimless. He can’t head. And he can’t cross without stopping the ball.

His crosses are literally the opposite of aimless. 85% of his crosses at least are on target and involve a defender to make a header or get across a forward to clear them. That's pretty much all you can ask from someone.

Also what do you mean "did brilliantly to convert"? Mendy put the cross slap bang on Agueros head with no player within 5 yards of him. If he had missed that it would have been a travesty.

I would really recommend actually watch his crosses instead of whatever you're currently doing.

Him, KDB, Aguero and Jesus where the only guys today that can go home with their head high. Pep should really have a talk with the rest, they look unfocused, off tempo and sloppy

His crosses are literally the opposite of aimless. 85% of his crosses at least are on target and involve a defender to make a header or get across a forward to clear them. That's pretty much all you can ask from someone.

Also what do you mean "did brilliantly to convert"? Mendy put the cross slap bang on Agueros head with no player within 5 yards of him. If he had missed that it would have been a travesty.

I would really recommend actually watch his crosses instead of whatever you're currently doing.
Mate ive been at the game. Saw it first hand. Aguero’s header is outstanding. Most of Mendy’a crosses were garbage. Don’t get me wrong Mendy isn’t our only defensive issue. We currently don’t have a back four full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.