Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Wow that spectator in the number 8 shirt has an amazing season ticket , but how the he is he allowed in the pitch to watch the game!

bloke boils my piss

Sorry but in Pep again today , he doesn’t learn .... that starting midfield three had less pace than a slug in treacle ..
It won’t improve until we find a defence that Ferna can play in front of. Where he should be.

Well Pep picks his team and we then play according to his plan.
Is it a case of giving them all a game or do the opponents demand different strategies?

Wish I knew why so many teams are able to be more accurate with their goal attempts.Palace 5 shots only 2 not on target us 26 shots with 19 not on target.

While Pep may have revolutionised football, he has fuck all idea about how to defend.
Pep once again fucked up with his team selection. Picking his pet players. The players who have performed well lately were rewarded with a place on the bench. It's been one shit show after another. Whether pep stays or goes at the end of this season is probably irrelevant now. Getting out manoeuvred by one failed manager after another. Nothing lasts forever. It's been fantastic but the ships taking on water now and there's not much sign of it been plugged. Today is all on Pep I'm afraid. He picks the guilty parties time and time again.

I agree and wouldn't be that sad if he left.

People keep going on about individual defenders. Stones, Otamendi, etc but Pep's teams at Bayern had decent defenders who fucked up repeatedly in big games.

The reality is even Baresi, Maldini and Costacurta would be exposed in our team.

Gundogan should not be allowed to put on a city shirt again, unless it’s for a charity match. He must have incriminating pics of Pep, because he still plays him, even though he slows our game pace drastically.
Did you actually watch the game my friend ? Gundogan ran the midfield and had an excellent game - to say he slowed the tempo is not the case today there were many others doing that
Try and see if you can watch it later and watch more carefully

I thought we played well enough to win that game 99 times out of 100 and would do.

Completely dominated and it would have been a fucking travesty had we lost.

Credit the lads to come back with the 2 goals but ffs, 2 meaningful attacks and 2 goals just isnt good enough defensively and why let Zaha run to the byline i will never know? Just fucking foul the ****, do what it takes!

VAR in use again and it costs us again but eh ho, just unlucky etc etc etc.
Nothing to do with VAR and everything to do with Stones and Cancello masquerading as footballers. The only threat they’ve got and our full back decides to bomb on and get caught out of position with Zaha behind him and then the incredible backward running John Stones manages to not only let him get in the box but get a cross in as well.
People can say what they like about Otamendi but Zaha is on his arse 35 yards from goal if he’s playing!

Thought mendy is starting to look much better but he’s become virtually our sole outlet out wide and he must have 30 crossing opportunities a game which is very worrying.

not sure what he has to do start more games but that was crying out for Foden and someone who could go past a player and make something happen. Oh well, onto the next game.
Is that the same Mendy who went backwards for 95% of his passes??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.