#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks to me like he's taken a step forward after they burnley game. Certainly much more polished in his all round game.

Yeah, Jesus to me seems like a very versatile forward who would probably thrive best in a two striker formation. Aguero is more of an out-and-out striker but is skilled enough that he can play in a two or lead the line on his own. Both exceptional players, but it is nice for us to have strikers who have a few differences in their games.
Some of Agueros best performances have come when he's paired up. Him and Negredo were beasts. He looks like hes capable of forming a similar partnership with Jesus.

looks to me like he's taken a step forward after they burnley game. Certainly much more polished in his all round game.

Just maturing at the natural rate, he’ll be even better in 12 months which in the grand scheme of things, considering his current level, means we’re taking about what a few saw early on, something very special!

Absolute world class as always - what a pass, what a performance, that's what is needed <3

Should be starting ahead of Sterling as the left winger..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.