Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His crosses are a real mixed bag and if he is going to be our attacking outlet on the left, he must improve his final ball. I don’t buy into the concept that if a defender has to clear it, it’s a good cross. The aim is to keep it away from defenders.

His crosses are a real mixed bag and if he is going to be our attacking outlet on the left, he must improve his final ball. I don’t buy into the concept that if a defender has to clear it, it’s a good cross. The aim is to keep it away from defenders.

We’re you a city fan during the Jesus Navas days? They were some very emotional times for crossing! Haha

We’re you a city fan during the Jesus Navas days? They were some very emotional times for crossing! Haha

I was thinking of Navas when writing my post. He didn’t get a pass for always finding a defender and I don’t think Mendy should get one either. For me, Mendy was our most threatening player today and got in some great positions but I expect more when he gets in those positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.