John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, they're just two types of shite. John fannies out of tackles and Otamendi fannies into them. If they had come through the academy they would have had about four games for us before being written off as not good enough.

Nico gets more of a bye than Stones does - when he does inevitably leave I think we can look back on his city career and thank him for the centurion season. He got in the Prem team of the season that year but his time is definitely up.

How Pep thinks stones has ‘big balls’ I’ll never know.

Don't think he could have done much more against Zaha before the last goal, he followed him well and with some luck could have blocked him. Then again, luckily I didn't see the first 60 mins of this game.

Nico gets more of a bye than Stones does - when he does inevitably leave I think we can look back on his city career and thank him for the centurion season. He got in the Prem team of the season that year but his time is definitely up.

How Pep thinks stones has ‘big balls’ I’ll never know.

Nico was immense in our centurion season.

Shame about the rest of his career here.

Weak, timid, soft, shite.

Guardiola should have serious questions to answer regarding the whereabouts of Eric Garcia. No way that he treats a senior first team player like that if they've performed well in games. Treats the young players like shit whilst handing out free passes to players who constantly show zero bollocks

I'm willing to wait until he gets up to full match fitness before deciding he's the worst player to play in the Premier League since Gundogan. There's the signs of something good in there still and if I can be patient with Mendy I can be patient with him.

Problem is there's been "signs" of a player in there since Dinosaurs still roamed the earth. He is never going to fulfill whatever potential he might have had.

Weak, timid, soft, shite.

Guardiola should have serious questions to answer regarding the whereabouts of Eric Garcia. No way that he treats a senior first team player like that if they've performed well in games. Treats the young players like shit whilst handing out free passes to players who constantly show zero bollocks
True, he binned Garcia as soon as he could. Disgusting really considering how he played.

Better than Otamendi still but defending has never been Stones' strong point.

He let us down again today but we need to stick with him.
He isn't better than nico ,he is a solid no nonsense defender,it he can't keep up he takes them out,john is the same every game,backs off until it'ss too late

It's rare i get to the point where i really want a player to go,i have supported john as the off pitch things can happen to anyone but no more

Giving him a new contract will be a bad thing to do,when eric is back i would have him 4th choice

Problem is there's been "signs" of a player in there since Dinosaurs still roamed the earth. He is never going to fulfill whatever potential he might have had.
Well until the day he leaves, whether that be next week or next decade, I'll give him my patience. He is a City player after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.