Var debate 2019/20

Another day another job on us,that gets given every time for other teams,there must be a rule that nobody ever handles it in our box,helped out uncle woy again

We’ve been told all season , touches the are , deliberate or not it’s a pen , we’ve had to take the Laporte disallowed goal because it’s the new rule .
2 blatant ones at Anfield & the pen today denied because ‘it wasn’t deliberate’ , stick the game
1) VAR is bent.

2) Attackers and defenders are treated differently under the handball law. That’s been made clear since before a ball was kicked.

3) Liverpool would never have had that penalty taken away.

4) Ad it’s only the PL with the two different laws, that’s a penalty in the CL. How weird is it that I look forward to the CL for giving less biased decisions.

Stones, so many things i could say but i wont.
He's just not good enough

1) VAR is bent.

2) Attackers and defenders are treated differently under the handball law. That’s been made clear since before a ball was kicked.

4) Ad it’s only the PL with the two different laws, that’s a penalty in the CL. How weird is it that I look forward to the CL for giving less biased decisions.

Point 3 x1000

Reactions: dom
1) VAR is bent.

Must be bad if you have had enough sweep,some would say it would have been a soft pen and maybe so but that's a pen at the dippers,it seems players can wave their arms around when they play us safe in the knowledge it won't be given

Must be bad if you have had enough sweep,some would say it would have been a soft pen and maybe so but that's a pen at the dippers,it seems players can wave their arms around when they play us safe in the knowledge it won't be given

It was given but then they had another chance of helping uncle Roy out so took it.

What’s the betting a similar incident happens at the dump tomorrow & gets given.
It won’t be long , the week after Laportes handball a blatant arm put the Newcastle player in to score ...result ..goal given , corrupt to the fucking core & they know , we know & there is nothing we can do they’ve got such a grip on the game now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.