#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form has fallen off a cliff, the chance he had in the second half when he skied it over he would have scored that earlier in the season imo.

Maybe he has to play striker with Jesus LW.

Hard to understand, yes I understand he has played alot of minutes, but this last month he has been rotated alot. Maybe he just needs even more time off, whatever it is, the league was gone anyways so Pep still needs him to play in the league to get his mojo back, and hopefully bring it back in time for the important competitions we can still win.

Absolute disgrace today honestly couldn’t understand why Pep didn’t keep Bernardo on and replace sterling with mahrez.

Bernardo wasn’t the best, but atleast he was in and around the game making runs. Sterling was just invisible poor and has been for awhile

Didn’t deserve to start the second half. Understand why Pep wouldn’t do that to him but he was just as bad in the second half.

Absolutely should not start against United.

I’m being deadly serious when I say my 3 year old nephew hits a cleaner ball than Raheem.

Needs to get his head out his fuckin arse. Can barely run with the ball these days. To slow and predictable and just not clinical enough.

Will be under real pressure when Sané is fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.