Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Good game today against a quality palace side. I thought both teams should have had a penalty. Var is a lottery. Well played mendy and Sergio is a joy to watch.

Hang on you said walker had to go 10minutes ago . Now he can have good games?
Stop being fickle and say what you really mean.

Shit wum by the way, you need to work on it.

You seem quite unstable. Take the time to calm down before you say anything else that reflects badly on yourself.

Last edited:
The referee today was shocking. Let them waste time all game, and literally strolled back to the centre circle along with the palace players after their goals. Had a word with their keeper early on, and then he continued to waste time and nothing was said.

trouble is the cowards are intimidated at the dippers and swamp but I get the feeling they love to do anything they can to help the opposition at our place.

Thought City should of had a penalty when Aguero was pushed after de Bruyne hit the bar from a free Kick

I am afraid he was right as new law states that if ball ricochets onto arm from players head, foot or body then as a defender no handball. As we all know it’s different if it’s an attacker or you play in red

I don't know what other people aren't seeing, but if it wasn't for Fern since the start of this season, we would be around United's position in the table.

He is magnificent. His anticipation at the back gets us out of trouble time and again.

He saved us going two goals down when Ederson and Stones went walkies, getting his body in front of their player and earning a foul.

Rarely does he get beaten in a straight header, he's clearing lines, he joining up the midfield.

If we had two of him on the pitch, we would still be in the title race.

Defying age.
Pep said he wished he had 11 Fernandinhos, but wtf does he know?!

He is, and has been for YEARS, one of the best players to wear the uniform. If he was white, from Manchester, and had a social media presence, he would be a City poster child, have the keys to the city already, and be talked about in the same hushed tones as Colin Bell. His quiet, almost silent, effectiveness is brilliance personified. He is the footballing equivalent of an SAS soldier...with a ready smile.

I’m gutted he got the OG, esp considering the forward wouldn’t have got to it, but even if you said he cost us 2 pts today (which is patently ridiculous), he is still about 100 pts in credit.

For me, he is simply the finest DM (and converted CB) in the League and has been since Makelele introduced its magic to the League.

Love is a strong word for a middle-aged married man to use in discussing another man, but in footballing terms, I love this man.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.