Overrated Places

Yes, fantastic place. Gave the match a miss today so instead went out walking over Hengistbury head and onto the sand spit for a cup of tea. Just fantastic especially with the blue skies. Miles of beaches and the Purbecks, New Forest in your doorstep, great for anyone who likes the outdoors.
Is the Athelstone Arms still going in Southbourne? That was my local, I lived right across the road from it

Is the Athelstone Arms still going in Southbourne? That was my local, I lived right across the road from it

Yes it is mate. So you must have lived off Cranleigh Road? I lived on Cranleigh Gardens for 2 years myself. Perfect location.

Southbourne is really on the up and prices have rocketed over the past 7 years. Lots of flat going up on the Overcliffe and I really hope it does not lose its characters

Yes it is mate. So you must have lived off Cranleigh Road? I lived on Cranleigh Gardens for 2 years myself. Perfect location.

Southbourne is really on the up and prices have rocketed over the past 7 years. Lots of flat going up on the Overcliffe and I really hope it does not lose its characters
Can't remember the name of the street but my house was across the road from the bar, not the lounge. I think it may have all been knocked into one now.
Just googled it, I lived on Athelstan Rd

Can't remember the name of the street but my house was across the road from the bar, not the lounge. I think it may have all been knocked into one now.
Just googled it, I lived on Athelstan Rd

It might have been knocked down now. There has been two half built houses on that corner since I moved to Bournemouth.

Rather do 1 night in Las Vegas than 1 month in new York
Really? couldn’t get out of Vegas quick enough. Have gone back to New York at various stages of my life , last time with children and they still say it was their favourite city break, and in 4 days have more great memories of things seen and incidents more than any other holiday or break.Cant see how anyone can’t find a bit of New York not to like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.