Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Pep decided to change a team that scored 6, blame is at his door.

You can tell at the end there's fractures in the dressing room, the likes of De Bruyne straight down the tunnel. The gradual weakening of this squad over the past 2 years has taken its toll.
You need to read what i put in kevs thread yesterday,there is no fracture,they are pissed off with each other after the game,they will be over it tomorrow

I hope Stones has a good World Cup and maybe then we can make a profit on him. Shit i'd even take the rags money for him.

How many billions more than everyone else do you think it will take?

Not billions obviously - just whatever the cost, wages and agent's fees we need to pay to buy a truly world class central defender to partner Laporte.

I don't know why the club seems to have this stigma about paying a record transfer fee or even breaking the £80m, £90m, £100m plus barriers. The very best players cost those fees these days, so if we really want to improve we have to buy better players than we already have in some positions. If we don't, rivals will and we'll struggle in some games.

I want more seasons like the last two, not more like this one.

Pep decided to change a team that scored 6, blame is at his door.

You can tell at the end there's fractures in the dressing room, the likes of De Bruyne straight down the tunnel. The gradual weakening of this squad over the past 2 years has taken its toll.

and here’s me thinking our “weakening” team won every domestic trophy just a few months ago. I must have been dreaming

Even when Laporte is fit, what is our best CB pair? We thought it would be him & Stones but without a dramatic turnaround, Stones won't be with us much longer.
I'd like to see Stones play with Laporte and then judge him. His game is being undermined by injuries and different partners. I agree he might move on if his game does not improve but his best chance is alongside Laporte where City can get their old defensive unit back again. I think he'll be twice the player then.

Reactions: CC1
I hope Stones has a good World Cup and maybe then we can make a profit on him. Shit i'd even take the rags money for him.
The way he’s playing at the moment I can’t see him playing in the Euros never mind the World Cup

Fuckwit, you're the one comparing pep to Mark Hughes, clueless
No he didn’t. He compared two situations when our defensive frailties over a sustained period merit(ed) serious doubts.

Do you think this season’s defending is anything like acceptable given the investment (and even allowing for injuries)? Do you think our defensive coaching befits a club with our aspirations?

That doesn’t mean Pep out, FFS. He’s patently 100 times better than Hughes. But it does mean holding him accountable by asking serious questions.

It's one thing losing to a better team but this season how are we supposed to fathom what the fuck is going on? Those bin dipping bastards are laughing all the way to the Premiership, not because they are that good but because we are below par. Norwich, Wolves, Manure and Cyrstal (meth) Palace all shit teams giggling at us!! Shocking really for the investment made.
You don't think Liverpool are that good, f.f.s, get real .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.