Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did in the game thread. Wondered how Pep was letting him get 90 minutes. I saw the comment and shook my head. Twas almost like you weren't watching the game. Just went to your tried and tested default.

Then I get here, and you pop in making comments about those who 'defend' him. Brah! the irony was just too much for me to overlook.
Yes I commented on Pep's decision to leave him on when we were 1-0 and not change it up.

What a bastard I am.

You want to talk about a tried and tested default when you defend the indefensible? "Brah"...

Yes I commented on Pep's decision to leave him on when we were 1-0 and not change it up.

What a bastard I am.

Like I said, it seemed rich coming from a biased arbiter.if I remember correctly, this was on the heels of him making 2 sublime passes... I was like "what? The bias is strong in this one."

But hey, to each his own :)

Serious question, what does he add to our 11? Never seen a centre midfielder run away from a tackle as much as this bloke.
Are you talking generally or today. Co I don't remember that much tackling required by anyone today. 76% possession generally negates the need for a lot of that.

Fucking dog shite today like he has been for most of this season. I loved him at Dortmund but he really offers nothing these days. Play fern in bloody midfield for christs sake.

One could say the same about so many players when things don’t go well, but Gundogan wasn’t the reason we shipped two goals, or didn’t score more. He did his job today, and did it quite well. The problems lay elsewhere, but we are not supposed to talk badly about Silva, DeBruyne, or Sterling, so I’ll leave it there.
Dave wasn't on the field for their 2nd,kev is never a problem,raz is way out of form,gundy needed to pas the ball fowards in the last min not sideways,we missed out on a last chance because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.