Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

John stones is crap. I’ll get that point out the way first. Pep needs questioning about this chop and change line up every single week. Last two seasons our team selections were rather consistent. Now it’s like 4/5 changes every week. Why is he bringing players back into the team who are out of form?? It’s baffling

With Mendy, Stones, Fernandinho and Cancelo as you back 4, it's no f@#king surprise we can't defend. There's not a defender amongst them and frankly Mendy, Stones and Cancelo are all good shouts for the worse money this club has ever spent. If anyone can explain to me what the f@$k these 3 puddings offer than I'd be interested to hear.

The other elephant in the room is David Silva. It's no wonder this season has disintegrated when it appears that Pep has allowed it to turn into some kind of David Silva farewell tour and continues to play him at the expense of developing Foden. In short, the season has now becoming farcical. Even the problems that both Ederson and even Bravo have had this season, with this mad cap dashing from the goal, must be attributable to having such a shambles of a defence in front of them.

Do some people seriously believe that the bosses should ask Pep about the defence because, otherwise, he won't care? Pep of all people won't care? He should be asked to take his job seriously?

Pissed, mental or just stupid?

Maybe Pep should ask the bosses why we don't have enough quality in defence and have only 3 senior CBs, 2 injured and the 3rd past it.
Yeah and how much did the Bosses invest? Not enough quality is bullshit. 200m defence is not enough. Wow.

With Mendy, Stones, Fernandinho and Cancelo as you back 4, it's no f@#king surprise we can't defend. There's not a defender amongst them and frankly Mendy, Stones and Cancelo are all good shouts for the worse money this club has ever spent. If anyone can explain to me what the f@$k these 3 puddings offer than I'd be interested to hear.

The other elephant in the room is David Silva. It's no wonder this season has disintegrated when it appears that Pep has allowed it to turn into some kind of David Silva farewell tour and continues to play him at the expense of developing Foden. In short, the season has now becoming farcical. Even the problems that both Ederson and even Bravo have had this season, with this mad cap dashing from the goal, must be attributable to having such a shambles of a defence in front of them.
A good summing up i’d Say

Apart from that things seem ok though?

Think I'll log off...

we’re not dominating possession against Madrid I don’t think .
It's hard to make head or tail of Madrid. They still have more than their share of superstars, but have been sluggish at times this season. For sure, they won't be sluggish against us though - I expect them to be better than they've shown in La Liga. They're probably watching us and feeling confident. But we can also step it up. Totally changing our game because we're up against Madrid won't work - you don't experiment against them. In my view, we try and do what we're good at, but with a bit more energy - run back harder in numbers, dog it out in the middle, be brave going forward and trust our undoubted occasional brilliance in that department. In my mind's eye, I can see a thirty yard screamer going in from Kevin's foot, and us telling Madrid to forget any ideas of signing him.

We have some of the best players in the world and mostly better man for man in the prem,it didn't used to matter who played mostly,pep has to try and get players back into form so they can all contribute,what pep can't do is stop individual errors,he put rodders on to see out the game,before he got in position the others switched off,i think the team are tired after an high energy last 2 years,being in 4 comps till april,add to that vinny going and injury after injury we should settle for the cups if we can,freshen things up in the summer and get to it next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.