David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't to the business today and were rightfully substituted at the 60 mark. Looked really off pace with some sloppy passes. Bernardo have looked much better at this role in recent weeks, Bernardo also doesn't work at RW this season for whatever reason

As said the other day on same thread, legs have gone, should be nowhere near the starting 11.

Please don’t dwindle away Dave .... our best player EVER !!! Needs to be used sparingly from now on ..... but .... if you can’t start him v palace at home when can you ??

Please don’t dwindle away Dave .... our best player EVER !!! Needs to be used sparingly from now on ..... but .... if you can’t start him v palace at home when can you ??
With an our of form Sterling, its hard to envision a starting 11 with Dave. I suppose a 4231 with Dave sitting next to Rodri in the holding role ( Best for Bernado) and having Foden, Kev Mahrez and Jesus ahead of him will work.

But that's about it for me. I

I thought he was really good in the first 20 mins but then faded badly. He isn’t the force he once was and to be honest if he is leaving you think it would make more sense to start playing him a bit less and the likes of Foden a bit more.

I will probably go to hell for typing this bit here goes - David Silva is past it. I feel dirty even thinking it never long putting it on a public forum

Foden gets what , 3 games in total and we are nearly in February and David gets back to back games in a season where he is getting left behind.
Difficult to fathom , becoming more than annoying and just plainly wrong.What concerns me more then anything is what happens next season.

I’m sorry but forget nostalgia, it’s all about the here and now.

Getting bored of saying this now but use him sparingly Pep and do not compromise the legacy of our greatest player.

Pep’s loyalty to Silva is now effecting next season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.