John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine margins at the top level.
Great players make the tackle . Not so great don’t and pull yet another soft tissue strain.

As my gran would say , Tara.

I was previously fine with him staying as 4th choice due to his homegrown status, but he’s not even good enough for that role. Get rid. Stones and Otamendi out. Garcia 4th choice, buy a foreign CB to partner Laporte. Stones is so crap we are going to have to use Fernandinho as backup CB next season. We need 3 new ones but that seems unrealistic for one summer.

There were a lot of angry fans in the South Stand today when he was dealing with his ‘injury’ following the equaliser. Pathetic really.

John is like walcott,everyone waits for them to take that step and fulfill their potential but they just get to it and then drop backwards , he was never going to get a better chance to become the leader than this season but he hasn't taken it

I do take into consideration whats going on in his life but he did bring that on himself by cheating and breaking up his family so limited sympathy,he is being shown up by dinho which is ridiculous

He was very good but mentally he has gone
Totally agree, his body language after the 2nd goal was that of someone who needs to be well out of the way to sort himself out, yes the club need to help with that, but he was only upset for himself, and the only thing that should matter is the team.

He caused the equalising goal by doing nothing, then he wasted about a minute of our added team (ref had to come see what was up, assuming an injury) by being a cry baby about his own fuck up, no time for that at this level I'm afraid.

His private life is not our teams concern, many people have issues in life but can still put in a good professional shift at work. I work with someone who has really shit things going in his private life (basically two family members terminally ill), but when he's at work, he is utterly professional about what he does, and he earns less a year than Stones earns a week, probably a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.