#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I’ve watched it again and all he had to do was block the space. It was such a basic mistake I can’t understand it

I’ve only seen it live, from the South Stand, and it looked so basic. Like I said, still think Stones looked more to blame.

Last edited:
I would like to give him time as it his first season but if we get a decent offer I would be inclined to ship him

Played really well today. He’s a better footballer than Walker in my opinion and if he gets a run of games he’ll show that. Walkers ability to combat counter attacks is so useful though.

Excellent game, blighted by disgraceful acting as if he'd had his Achilles ripped from the bone. Hopefully someone has a word and we don't ever see that kind of shit from him again

You never played football then because you ain't got a clue

Actually I have, at a pretty decent level, and have had the same thing happen to me. Didn't manage to start howling and crying in pain as if someone had ripped my insides out either.

As said, was excellent today, but if he does that ever again he'll rightfully cop it.

Actually I have, at a pretty decent level, and have had the same thing happen to me. Didn't manage to start howling and crying in pain as if someone had ripped my insides out either.

As said, was excellent today, but if he does that ever again he'll rightfully cop it.
Wow, I didn't realize we had such a tough guy posting among us. Impressive stuff.

Thought Cancelo was very good again today btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.