Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

With Mendy, Stones, Fernandinho and Cancelo as you back 4, it's no f@#king surprise we can't defend. There's not a defender amongst them and frankly Mendy, Stones and Cancelo are all good shouts for the worse money this club has ever spent. If anyone can explain to me what the f@$k these 3 puddings offer than I'd be interested to hear.

The other elephant in the room is David Silva. It's no wonder this season has disintegrated when it appears that Pep has allowed it to turn into some kind of David Silva farewell tour and continues to play him at the expense of developing Foden. In short, the season has now becoming farcical. Even the problems that both Ederson and even Bravo have had this season, with this mad cap dashing from the goal, must be attributable to having such a shambles of a defence in front of them.
I fuc*ing give up no wonder I don't post much everyone's entitled to their opinions but f*ck me this takes the biscuit against utd villa we were the bees knees how fucking success has changed some of our fan base

Last edited:
I think if we lose to Madrid then we should seriously think about a change of direction, all great managers eventually lose their edge and run out of ideas. Not playing 3 at the back and not giving Foden and Garcia more minutes is bordering on sheer stubborness.
No way. One season where we're only second, but still in every cup comp is not a disaster.

“Pep out”?

I agree with the wider point. We are 20 points behind l, if we can’t play Foden and Garcia when nothing is on the line then when can we? I think Pep is more interested in keeping the dressing room I.e Gundogen, D.Silva, Stones etc happy rather than anything else

I would be very worried about keeping players happy to the detriment of the team. Are García and Foden good enough to take us far in the champions league? Who knows but you might have a better idea if you actually played them before the Madrid game. Stones for example has had plenty of opportunities to show us if they were good enough. We ain’t winning the league obviously so what can we learn from playing 4 3 3 with stones and gundogan?

We don’t even know how long Pep is going to be here for. If he is staying he should be signed up by now. The scousers won’t fall off a cliff next year and we have never looked like winning the champions league. It’s a big decision and a tough one but the best see what’s coming before the majority do. I don’t think pep will be manager the season after next and if I’m right I wonder what the point is for next season.

I am afraid he was right as new law states that if ball ricochets onto arm from players head, foot or body then as a defender no handball. As we all know it’s different if it’s an attacker or you play in red

I thought they were checking to see if his hand was in an unnatural position or not. If that is the new law, I don't know why they bothered as it obviously came off his body first.

I would be very worried about keeping players happy to the detriment of the team. Are García and Foden good enough to take us far in the champions league? Who knows but you might have a better idea if you actually played them before the Madrid game. Stones for example has had plenty of opportunities to show us if they were good enough. We ain’t winning the league obviously so what can we learn from playing 4 3 3 with stones and gundogan?

We don’t even know how long Pep is going to be here for. If he is staying he should be signed up by now. The scousers won’t fall off a cliff next year and we have never looked like winning the champions league. It’s a big decision and a tough one but the best see what’s coming before the majority do. I don’t think pep will be manager the season after next and if I’m right I wonder what the point is for next season.
Cry me a fucking river

No way. One season where we're only second, but still in every cup comp is not a disaster.

We need to stay second, the worry is we might not. League and FA cups are there for the taking, get Laporte back and Sane shortly after and we take the champions league very seriously.

On a slightly different subject, how come its City's fault Liverpool are running away with it this season, last time I looked there were 18 other teams who could make an effort.

As it turns out we aren’t gonna win the league so it doesn’t really matter that much but the team and formation today was madness

The formation and midfield that we played today is the single most reason we have dropped points on a regular basis since September

I thought we were over it. I thought we were spending the next few months experimenting, and it was going well. What possessed him to change what had been working?
Have to agree. A team with Stones, Gundogan, Silva, an out of form Sterling, Bernardo on the right again when he’s been rejuvenated in a central role. It was asking for trouble.

We need to stay second, the worry is we might not. League and FA cups are there for the taking, get Laporte back and Sane shortly after and we take the champions league very seriously.

On a slightly different subject, how come its City's fault Liverpool are running away with it this season, last time I looked there were 18 other teams who could make an effort.
Liverpool are having a freakishly good season that I'm sure even their team don't understand. The number of opposing strikers that can't kick the ball straight when presented with a Liverpool open goal is just weird.

Regardless of stones failings prior, for me today some are using what happened at the end because they are reluctant to say Pep fucked up form the start with reverting backcto a formation we have been exposed at with kompany and laporte misisng, his insistance on using gundo when today in the first half he was not great.
Not hooking sterling who was awful again.
Not staring with mahrez when hsle is on top form.
Not giving farcua another srart
Who the fuck is farcua? Am I on the wrong forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.