Madrid away

Few posts on this website making light of this terrible violence against City fans almost accepting that it will occur
I have said before that I have been battered in 82/87 and in the semi by these twats and thats why i am not going
Only when some poor sole dies as a result of these attacks by these uncivilised scum will things change- hope we get through and draw a club in a decent country

Does anyone think the points will drop a lot lower than 18k? Already booked flights and accommodation and was hoping that I would be able to get one on the 18-24 scheme.

Hoping it will drop lower and someone can get one for me, otherwise it’s the home end.

Let's face it, Pep will play Gunogan as dm. Pep alway plays Gundogan and just can't imagine a team without Gundogan. Wom every game when he did not start this season?

Does anyone think the points will drop a lot lower than 18k? Already booked flights and accommodation and was hoping that I would be able to get one on the 18-24 scheme.

Hoping it will drop lower and someone can get one for me, otherwise it’s the home end.
It will drop a lot lower than 18k I'd expect. One reason being your name has to be written on the ticket so you're taking a huge potential risk getting someone else to buy a ticket. The prices will put some off as well I think, as will the thought of the Spanish police. Anyone who's seen them in full flow will think twice about going. And there's no 18-25 allocation for cup games, just for the PL.

Ramos will score a hattrick of headers against our defence. Maybe more if they get more corners.

Few posts on this website making light of this terrible violence against City fans almost accepting that it will occur
I have said before that I have been battered in 82/87 and in the semi by these twats and thats why i am not going
Only when some poor sole dies as a result of these attacks by these uncivilised scum will things change- hope we get through and draw a club in a decent country

they were absolute twats in that semi final, lashing out at anyone young or old for the crime of being a football fan.

Let's face it, Pep will play Gunogan as dm. Pep alway plays Gundogan and just can't imagine a team without Gundogan. Wom every game when he did not start this season?

Is that stat right? Won every game he didn't start? If so, Pep, you need to swallow your pride sunshine and put him on the bench.....in Platt Fields Park........ I jest, but don't start him in Champions League or Prem. Please.

they were absolute twats in that semi final, lashing out at anyone young or old for the crime of being a football fan.

I was at that match. I was in the home end as didn't have enough points to get in the away end. Much more pleasant experience in the home end.
In Spain they just don't know how to treat away fans. Is the same at Barcelona. They don't have an away match culture there so react with extreme prejudice.
I reckon if you leave it to a couple of weeks before, you will be able to find a home end ticket and get in and out without a problem.

And notwithstanding, Madrid is a FANTASTIC city.

Good chance you will not get in unless it is the correct name on the back.
Refusal with a few good kicks and hits with a baton thrown in for good measure.
Not worth the risk.

It will drop a lot lower than 18k I'd expect. One reason being your name has to be written on the ticket so you're taking a huge potential risk getting someone else to buy a ticket. The prices will put some off as well I think, as will the thought of the Spanish police. Anyone who's seen them in full flow will think twice about going. And there's no 18-25 allocation for cup games, just for the PL.
That sums it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.