Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Not much of an achievement something that’s never been done before ever sorry but fuck right off you dick

Finishing second has never done before? I suggest you either read posts properly before getting aggressive and engage your brain. All the best now big big blue.

They were unbelievable last season too finishing on 97 points and winning a European Cup. Wouldn't call it freaky this season, They are basically finishing were they left off last season. Something which we aren't doing this season.
Last season, they finished with 25 points more than the season before, lost a pile of Ch League games but still won the thing. This season, they play well they win, they don't play so well and still win. Very few injuries to their regular key players. Ox-C is the only one with a serious injury history but he's not really part of their story yet. I'll be amazed if everything stays the same next season - all their top performers dominating for fun and never getting injured. Life ain't like that is it ?

Last season, they finished with 25 points more than the season before, lost a pile of Ch League games but still won the thing. This season, they play well they win, they don't play so well and still win. Very few injuries to their regular key players. Ox-C is the only one with a serious injury history but he's not really part of their story yet. I'll be amazed if everything stays the same next season - all their top performers dominating for fun and never getting injured. Life ain't like that is it ?
It seems to be for them...

Lots to do with getting our top medical / physio guy.... why we let him go or how we failed to stop him leaving is a question I’d like to hear answered

Finishing second has never done before? I suggest you either read posts properly before getting aggressive and engage your brain. All the best now big big blue.
Apologies for not reading the full diatribe but I am still pissed off with moaning twats in 306 calling Pep a wanker! where do you sit?

if the real Raz had been on the pitch.....if Stones was the player we thought he would become....both seem to be preoccupied, with what, I have absolutely no idea.
Not really surprised at the performance, Villa were truly awful and flattered us, imo, and Hodgson has his teams well-drilled in smothering the opposition. Nothing positive to take from that game, never a good sign that
Mendy performance and Kuns two goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.