John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the equalizer he went for a header needlessly. In my opinion needs taking out of the firing line for a while. Luckily Laporte is near and for all his faults Otamendi is a warrior.

Debatable. He has been fortunate to be part of a very special team. Take Stones out and I believe this team would have still been special. Stones has needed City more than City have needed him.
He had a really good run with nico in the centurians season,veryone deserved their medals same as last year,he has fallen off a cliff now though

He wasn't injured, he was upset because he knew that he'd fucked up, nothing wrong with him, he was running fine, pathetic is correct.

I was screaming at him to get up and get on with the game! He looked like a little boy crying to himself. We still had 5 mins at that point and he needed to either get up and get on with it or get off the pitch if he was injured. Trudging back to his position while the other players were looking at him was tragic.

Peps patience must have run out with him now

I was screaming at him to get up and get on with the game! He looked like a little boy crying to himself. We still had 5 mins at that point and he needed to either get up and get on with it or get off the pitch if he was injured. Trudging back to his position while the other players were looking at him was tragic.

Peps patience must have run out with him now
He certainly wasn't physically injured, just mentally, pathetic imho, even after we restarted his body language was "don't give it me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.