Overrated Places

Found it dirty and felt a bit unsafe. Don’t know if I went to the wrong parts but didn’t see any thing memorable or that impressed me

Fair enough mate. I was there for a week and didn't notice either of those things. The only issue I had is that nobody told me it was so fucking hilly.
We climbed over every square inch of that place and came home needing a rest.

Reactions: SVP
I’ve no interest in going to Bangkok although a resort in Thailand would be of interest.

Last year I went to Malaga, Düsseldorf, Budapest, Bratislava, Istanbul, Baku and Berlin. Düsseldorf isn’t quite me but I think I’d go back everywhere if necessary. You don’t know if it’s any good unless you go.

I’ve no interest in going to Bangkok although a resort in Thailand would be of interest.

Last year I went to Malaga, Düsseldorf, Budapest, Bratislava, Istanbul, Baku and Berlin. Düsseldorf isn’t quite me but I think I’d go back everywhere if necessary. You don’t know if it’s any good unless you go.
Some don't rate Samui, I loved it and have been several times.
There is some grotty parts but also some fantastic beaches if you get out and about.

Did you watch Wales?

Paris is the most overrated place on the planet, its squalor and dirtiness kills its reputation.

Really? couldn’t get out of Vegas quick enough. Have gone back to New York at various stages of my life , last time with children and they still say it was their favourite city break, and in 4 days have more great memories of things seen and incidents more than any other holiday or break.Cant see how anyone can’t find a bit of New York not to like.

I absolutely loved it. Central Park, the size of the buildings. The Diners, Staten Island Ferry, Grand Central, Soho. Loved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.