Premier League Games 18/19 January

The VAR based sending off off the Norwich player for a studs up challenge added to Abamayang's last week just makes the way in which Robertson got away with a similar challenge look even more dodgy.

Did I just hear this clown commentator right ? 'Only the all conquering Liverpool have a better away record' They then put up a mini table showing that City also have a better away record (Than Leicester)

Everyone is unlucky in the league compared to Liverpool. It isn’t like they don’t give multiple chances away during their games. I suppose all the other teams in the PL are shit for being unable to capitalise on their chances against them.

Other teams bottle it when they get chances to score against them

They will pass our points record but their achievement this season will have one huge question mark over it as far as I am concerned.

I can think of three question marks, the first of which is VAR/reffing decisions, and the second is their reported ‘information gathering’ from City.

I can think of three question marks, the first of which is VAR/reffing decisions, and the second is their reported ‘information gathering’ from City.

The huge question mark is corruption. Especially where betting is concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.