Away fans in home end again

I was at the ticket office and the guy at the next window was an American with his son. They were decked out in some palace shirts and scarves and had booked tickets for our end. Not sure where they booked the tickets but the ticket office guys were not letting them have the tickets. The guy was arguing saying they had come over especially for this match. They left empty handed. Hopefully they got in somehow.

I was at the ticket office and the guy at the next window was an American with his son. They were decked out in some palace shirts and scarves and had booked tickets for our end. Not sure where they booked the tickets but the ticket office guys were not letting them have the tickets. The guy was arguing saying they had come over especially for this match. They left empty handed. Hopefully they got in somehow.
That's too bad, they should have just gone and bought a couple of City hoodies

This has got to be a giraffe if not well done the tkt office

Leeds away 1987ish. With a Leeds fan. They're nuts I tell ya. Lost 2-0.

Villa away, the 5-1 David White show. We lost ourselves as our 5yh went in and got some hassle. Rightly so.

Coventry many times. Loads of Blues always there too, so never an issue.
I would go in the main stand at Highfield Road and sit in vacent seats next to the away corner - refused to go in the away end and risk being dealt with by the biggest corrupt police force in the country

Soriano and his cronies have ruined our stands. What’s happened to our support under his/their tenure has been a fucking disgrace and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves... but they won’t give a shit!
Bang on. I went to Barca v city first time round and bought a ticket from a tourist hut on the rambles and you can see that influence happening now in the stands at city. They would sell tickets in shops in London and airports in Abu Dhabi if they could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.