Votes: 139 57.4%
  • Jesus

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Rodri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is exactly how I saw the game although I love Pep so I'll miss the word "piss" off. That's also how I see Mendy's assessment too. I do have some hope against Madrid, We have the firepower if Pep chooses the right players. I can also see it being high scoring because there's no way we are going to keep a clean sheet.

We should have Laporte back as well, but Stones, Mendy and Otamendi pretty much rotate when it comes to hapless gaffes.

Mendy for me, he was far from fantastic, but he was our only threat for most of the game, the "threat" was often over hit or under hit, but at least he put a shift in doing it, and constantly got behind their defence, until Mahrez came on and improved us.

Aguero worked hard too, and put the ball in the net, other than that Ederson apart, the rest were shite, I wouldn't give Sterling, Bernardo, Gundogan, Cancelo, Stones, or KdB anything above 4/10, David and Fernandhino maybe 5, but it was rank bad after we should have been 3 or 4 up in the first 20 minutes, but like norwich away 25 goal attempts (5 times the other team), 6 on target (twice the other team), we were bloody poor both in and out of possession.

Jesus !

Shouldn’t the man of the match thread be a place for positivity highlighting the better aspects of our performance

Sergio’s job is to score and both his goals were great in their own way today ergo a great performance from the little genius

Just venting mate. On the back of Wolves and Newcastle that gave me the hump today....

Mendy and Aguero for his goals. I'll give it to Mendy...did a lot of good things and he is clearly getting fitter and stronger with every game he plays.

This is how I saw it. Mendy just ahead of Serge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.