General UFC thread

Ngannou could knock out a bull haha, I think JJ is the most talented fighter since the Spider would love to see him step up and make that fight happen.

Just watched all of Mcgregors press conference with Cowboy was a good watch, Masvidal did a decent interview afterwards too he really wants to fight McGregor for a big pay day and I don't blame him. He has some heavy hands I reckon they would fuck Connor up.

I want to to agree with the Masvidal result, but it will depend on where McG's head is at.

He's really good with slipping and striking when he's focused as is JM.

I... just... don't think it would be straight forward for JM!

I think it would be tight, especially if McG rides the through 2 rounds.

I want to to agree with the Masvidal result, but it will depend on where McG's head is at.

He's really good with slipping and striking when he's focused as is JM.

I... just... don't think it would be straight forward for JM!

I think it would be tight, especially if McG rides the through 2 rounds.

Guess it all comes down to how fast he can move at 170 and if his punches have the power needed, can't wait for tomorrow just to see how it all starts playing out.

This could be a 5am job although BT are advertising a 1am start to reel them in, prelims first, main events start 3am.
Think I may set my alarm instead of staying up all night and wasting the Sunday!
I'm on the West Coast of Canada so minus 8hrs from UK and they're saying 7pm here 10pm Eastern so yes about 3-4am I reckon. Can anyone DM me on how to watch this fight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.