Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

All Time PL Top Scorers

1. Alan Shearer 260
2. Wayne Rooney 208
3. Andy Cole 187
4. Sergio Aguero 179

Well on course to be third by the end of the season.

Sergio has also now scored 250 goals for City in all comps, 251 to be precise.
Yeah hopefully he passes Andy Cole and then in the post match interview announces that henceforth he wishes to be addressed as Sergius.

All Time PL Top Scorers

1. Alan Shearer 260
2. Wayne Rooney 208
3. Andy Cole 187
4. Sergio Aguero 179

Well on course to be third by the end of the season.

Sergio has also now scored 250 goals for City in all comps, 251 to be precise.

Rooney is the Rags all time leading scorer with 253 so a nice Manchester record will be broken shortly. Even though the fuckers are in Trafford. Could get 300 Sergio if he does indeed leave us next season.

I wonder what he thinks of the performance yesterday. He busts both bollocks and gets us back and then sees some kamikaze-keystone cop defending after all the work of running his bollocks off. Not the thing that would tempt me to extend a contract.
He doesn't bust his bollocks. Yes he scored but his performance was just okay.

I wonder what he thinks of the performance yesterday. He busts both bollocks and gets us back and then sees some kamikaze-keystone cop defending after all the work of running his bollocks off. Not the thing that would tempt me to extend a contract.
He was absolutely fuming yesterday stood in the centre circle waiting for the ball for the restart after their second and so was I!

He was absolutely fuming yesterday stood in the centre circle waiting for the ball for the restart after their second and so was I!

I anticipated before the game that the likelihood was Palace goin' one up - it's the way things pan out these days, but to get back to 2-1 with minutes left I gave Palace the same chance of getting anything as my lottery tickets got me the rollover last week. Had I been wearing the 10 shirt I can't imagine WTF I would have said or done post-match. He's an amiable kind of guy and he might have written it of as another example of what 'eez football' but it must stick in the craw. Have we a transcript of the changing room exchanges prior to the nice warm showers and were our defenders very much backs to shower wall?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.