#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not selling raz,he id out og form thsts all,he is carrying the left wing and looks knackered,same lsst yesr for dave when he was over playef to cover for kev

He has still got 20 goald so his contribution has been finr,i think. Trying to play him through it is not working,give him fulham and hope it clicks

You sir have either being smoking Jamaican silage or sniffing some Columbian marching powder if you think we'd get close to those figures for sterling.
were probably the only ones who know hes not playing well his stats are incredible. Hes very marketable which real madrid love and hes only 25 ive seen madrid over pay for worse.

Aight let me start by virtue signalling: of course I love Sterling and until the last 2.5 months I tot he was in World Class mode for the better part of the prior 2 years. But he is presently in a funk. I feel for my guy:

But on the YouTube highlights comments: someone said Sterling was just running into Palace's defenders like an out of form Adama' Traore. I swear, that made me spot out my drink. :)

Get back to form my guy :)

His pace on form is very dangerous and he is very marketable, I do feel we play better without him, he is very dangerous through the middle I feel we should use good attacking wingbacks and false no 9's especially if Leroy go's as well, the fast wingers have been sussed if we don't have both we are easy to handle as per yesterday, Sterling may be suffering from no Leroy if we do keep both we need a bloody good defensive left back.

Last 10 PL games, 4 goals (2 of those against Wolves) and 1 assist. He only has 2 assists in 20 PL starts so far. Not enough for a world class winger. He needs some rest maybe and Jesus/Mahrez needs games.

Didnt they pay over 100 for hazard with a year left. Sterling is pretty much the superstar signing they usually go for i could easily see them paying over 150 mil for him but we shouldnt be selling him we should get him back on the right as soon as sane is fit so we can get him back in form.

The form he’s been in since about October, I wouldn’t pay any more for him than we did originally at this precise moment, and I think the whole ‘left/right’ debate is a red herring that deflects from poor decision making, repeatedly overrunning the ball straight into the nearest defender’s shins, holding onto it a split second too long, etc. He should be better than someone whose game goes to pieces cos he’s asked to play on his least favourite flank.
The fact that he’s already proved the doubters (and none more so than me) wrong once, is a comfort as it points to physical and mental tiredness rather than a fatal flaw. He’s barely had a break in the last 48 months, and he badly needs an extended one right now, cos he’s been fucking awful for weeks, even months. Don’t know what Pep was thinking bringing him back yesterday at Mahrez’ expense

It’s too early to be talking about selling him but he quite simply shouldn’t be anywhere near the pitch at the moment. Maybe 10 minutes against Fulham but that’s about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.