Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... dilemma there... just like tomoz..

No dilemma for me - thought id never say it. But i hate the scousers with more vigour now than the rags, and this is coming from someone who was on the wrong end of a shoeing by the scum after the Clive Wilson bobbling header 2-2 derby many years back.

I went to the Fulham v Leeds game just before Xmas.

Fulham abandoned their usual passing game and just long balled it to Mitrovic who physically dominated their defenders for the whole 90 minutes. Bamford was the only Leeds player who appeared to have any ability - the rest were headless chickens. Unable to play their usual high intensity press, Leeds had no plan B and no players good enough to take control of the game

I hate Leeds with a passion - this dates back to some fairly unpleasant visits to Elland Road in the mid/late 70's as a scrawny teenager. I would like to see them get promoted just so I can see them going through the agony of weekly humiliation and inevitable relegation.

It would be no surprise if Leeds blow it again this season.

I went to the Fulham v Leeds game just before Xmas.

Fulham abandoned their usual passing game and just long balled it to Mitrovic who physically dominated their defenders for the whole 90 minutes. Bamford was the only Leeds player who appeared to have any ability - the rest were headless chickens. Unable to play their usual high intensity press, Leeds had no plan B and no players good enough to take control of the game

I hate Leeds with a passion - this dates back to some fairly unpleasant visits to Elland Road in the mid/late 70's as a scrawny teenager. I would like to see them get promoted just so I can see them going through the agony of weekly humiliation and inevitable relegation.

It would be no surprise if Leeds blow it again this season.
As has been said on here previously, virtually every Blue over the age of 50 hate Leeds United and in particular their Neanderthal fans because of the trouble at City vs Leeds games 40-50 years ago.
Seems us FOCs have long memories and like to hold a grudge.
It's only the younger City fans who have not experienced an Elland Road welcome that want a return to the PL.
Although I must agree with you BB that it would be nice to see LUFC and their fans get a thrashing most weekends and be seen as whipping boys by the rest of the PL.

Most Leeds fans are happy about City bossing Utd but if we play them again will quickly return to form at Elland road, one of the only grounds I would not take my Mrs / Son to . I think they will miss out again this year and that will be disastrous if they do. Their away support is phenomenal yet 70% of those going woukdnt see any tickets in the prem at all especially at City/Rags.

Most Leeds fans are happy about City bossing Utd but if we play them again will quickly return to form at Elland road, one of the only grounds I would not take my Mrs / Son to . I think they will miss out again this year and that will be disastrous if they do. Their away support is phenomenal yet 70% of those going woukdnt see any tickets in the prem at all especially at City/Rags.
Speak for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.