TV Series

What we do in the shadows,
Discovered this gem on bbc I player. Why have I not seen this before, funny, light hearted mocumentary following a bunch of vampires that share a house. Very humorous. 8/10
I caught this one last year, top stuff

Bored as fuck at work so this thread is keeping me somewhat sane and giving me some good ideas for what to watch later (after every fucker stops phoning about DNS settings and I've streamed the match, obviously).

Been wondering what to watch to substitute my Watchmen/Expanse/Mr Robot fix...
The Outsider looks good after the 1st episode. HBO is the don.
Watched the first couple of episodes of Scissor Seven on Netflix - bizarre and quirky anime. Right up my street.
New Emergence and Evil episodes available for my evening viewing before MOTD (if we win) and pizza.

Bored as fuck at work so this thread is keeping me somewhat sane and giving me some good ideas for what to watch later (after every fucker stops phoning about DNS settings and I've streamed the match, obviously).

Been wondering what to watch to substitute my Watchmen/Expanse/Mr Robot fix...
The Outsider looks good after the 1st episode. HBO is the don.
Watched the first couple of episodes of Scissor Seven on Netflix - bizarre and quirky anime. Right up my street.
New Emergence and Evil episodes available for my evening viewing before MOTD (if we win) and pizza.
Going off what you seem to like from those, Servant is pretty wierd and a bit of a mind bender l

So, I've just watched season 1, episodes 1-12 of Money Heist (La Casa de Papal) and suddenly the subtitles are not available. I've been using CinemaHd but can't find any other sources. It's on Netflix but I don't have it. Any other sources?
Can’t really help you with subtitles but here’s a picture of my flip flops

EDA82122-46-CE-4-E91-B10-B-C98-A907-C4910.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.