Away fans in home end again

Where there some away fans in the family stand yesterday because a group seemed to jump up when palace scored the first?
Don't even start me on that there must of been a party of about 60 /80 wearing Liverpool, Everton shirts etc.
They all went ballistic when Palace scored, watch the highlights. We googled the name on the adults jackets and guess what it was Liverpool.
How it didn't kick off with them I don't know, what the fuck are City doing selling tickets too them,
They were told to sit down and behave or the whole lot was getting thrown out.
Many fans complained to the stewards How's this allowed ffs?

As our coach was edging along yesterday we saw a group of what looked like Chinese tourists with rags carrier bags! It looked as if a police man said something to them because one was obviously trying to turn his inside out!

Last edited:
Joke this again,maybe our resident City Matters rep can eventually ask the question,becoming a laughing stock this now,needs sorting out quick

Joke this again,maybe our resident City Matters rep can eventually ask the question,becoming a laughing stock this now,needs sorting out quick
Try spending the afternoon sat behind them openly laughing and joking at city's expense

Don't even start me on that there must of been a party of about 60 /80 wearing Liverpool, Everton shirts etc.
They all went ballistic when Palace scored, watch the highlights. We googled the name on the adults jackets and guess what it was Liverpool.
How it didn't kick off with them I don't know, what the fuck are City doing selling tickets too them,
They were told to sit down and behave or the whole lot was getting thrown out.
Many fans complained to the stewards How's this allowed ffs?

that is scandalous, what the hell are the club playing at ? Why would a group of dippers and everton fans want to come to City anyway.

I travel 600 miles round trip and this season has been terrible for away fans being around us, after travelling so far I want to sit around City fans singing, dancing and sometimes crying lol. I don't want to be the only City fan in my area, which it has felt like at some matches. The Watford match we were surround by loads of I guess 12yr kids running around not really paying attention to the match , the adults just talking or on their phones. City were 5 up after 15 minutes yet my lad and I didn't enjoy it no singing no cheering no swearing, it was horrible, we did sing only for about 100 people who turned round and looked at us as if we were mad. If City cant sort this out I might start to reduce the amount of games I come to might as well start at home and watch on tv at least I well be around City fans !

As our coach was edging along yesterday we saw a group of what looked like Chinese tourists with rags carrier bags! It looked as if a police man said something to them because one was obviously trying to turn his inside out!

He did. He said “lads, Eccles Blue is on this coach coming up and she is a known hooligan from the Blazin Squads OAP division. Turn your bags inside out sharpish”

that is scandalous, what the hell are the club playing at ? Why would a group of dippers and everton fans want to come to City anyway.

I travel 600 miles round trip and this season has been terrible for away fans being around us, after travelling so far I want to sit around City fans singing, dancing and sometimes crying lol. I don't want to be the only City fan in my area, which it has felt like at some matches. The Watford match we were surround by loads of I guess 12yr kids running around not really paying attention to the match , the adults just talking or on their phones. City were 5 up after 15 minutes yet my lad and I didn't enjoy it no singing no cheering no swearing, it was horrible, we did sing only for about 100 people who turned round and looked at us as if we were mad. If City cant sort this out I might start to reduce the amount of games I come to might as well start at home and watch on tv at least I well be around City fans !

Get him up in SS3. All those boxes will be ticked

Get him up in SS3. All those boxes will be ticked

we are in SS2 for the utd cup match.....was in SS3 for the utd league game still had a few utd around us !, think the worse for us was Port Vale in east stand 309 loads in there we did have a few heated words, spent most of the match watching what was going on between the fans wasn't great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.