Nightmare with accumulator cashout

davymcfc

Hi guys,

wondering if anyone can give any advice. I’ve had an absolute mare with a bet I put on yesterday. It was a 5 fold with bet 365. Would have won over 11 grand if it would have come off. Wolves were 2-0 down so didn’t look like it was going to happen but they turned it round and at first it took about 5 minutes to offer me a cash out. I took a screenshot at that point. Then the cashout was available. I cashed out at £1,663. I made sure I confirmed it (I was also with 6 other people who saw me do it). A few other teams score a couple of minutes later and it looks like I have played an absolute blinder. I look at my account and the bet was classed as still active and was only offering me 6 quid cashout. I’ve called the helpline and they have no record of me cashing in my bet and apparently no record of any technical errors. I actually can’t believe it. I was very careful to make sure it had definitely cashed out but unfortunately I hadn’t taken any screenshots of the winning amount. I probably don’t have a leg to stand on but I’m wondering if anyone knows any way I can challenge it. I’m absolutely gutted blues.

Sorry to hear this mate , but I think you are might be struggling, good luck

The cashout will have been processing on like a 7 second timer, a goal must have gone in which auto cancels the cashout. And you have to re cashout again.

bet365 crashed a few months ago and nobody could cash out. I made a formal complaint but nothing happened. I’ve not used them since.

As they bankroll Stoke City then they’ll receive no custom from me.

Worth 12 billion is our Denice. Pays herself regular annual bonuses of circa 300 million and living the proverbial dream. Las Vegas built on the back of gambling so non too difficult to fathom the odds not being in the punters favour. But folk like a bet so it can't be to difficult to factor in a transparency and play the game fairly. Appeal and go through all the available channels open OP and good luck.

I'm banned by 365 but still use their graphics for in-play rather than Skybet.

Yesterday morning for 20 mins they had the wrong odds/score on the Melbourne City game (1-1 rather than 2-0 to Melbourne with Melbourne to win 21/10 rather than the correct price of 1/100).

I did wonder if someone had chucked loads on at 21/10 if they'd have paid out. I assume they'd be some 'get out' for them as it would have been virtually free money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.