Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With him and Kevin in top form we can beat anybody. Magic performance last night.

Lovely performance last night. Hope he can maintain it as we look a different (better) team with him firing.

After a month of him being brilliant in centre mid why the fuck was he shoved out on the wing yesterday when Mahrez and Jesus have been playing well and neither need a rest?

After a month of him being brilliant in centre mid why the fuck was he shoved out on the wing yesterday when Mahrez and Jesus have been playing well and neither need a rest?

to accomodate either gundogan or David Silva

a big mistake

Pep shoehorns Gundogan in and it upsets the balance of the team.

Once Laporte is fit it will be intersting to see where Ferna fits into the pecking order for that pivot role (presuming that Pep then doesnt decide to play Ferna at right sided centre half)
For me both Ferna and Rodri are infintely better at all aspects of the game in the central/holding/pivot role than Gundogan is...i think the team will have so much more balance to it

to accomodate either gundogan or David Silva

a big mistake

Pep shoehorns Gundogan in and it upsets the balance of the team.

Once Laporte is fit it will be intersting to see where Ferna fits into the pecking order for that pivot role (presuming that Pep then doesnt decide to play Ferna at right sided centre half)
For me both Ferna and Rodri are infintely better at all aspects of the game in the central/holding/pivot role than Gundogan is...i think the team will have so much more balance to it

Don’t think there is any doubt that once Laporte is fit him and Dinho will play together. Dinho is first choice in Laporte’s absence and I don’t think Pep really trusts either of the other 2.

LOL

So you are saying that if he starts next game on the wing he will deliver goal and assist ?

Bernardo played in midfield (regularly) until the end of the January.. It was Chelsea game (February) when he started playing regularly as a winger..

So: August, September, October, November, December, January (6 Months) (Including biggest games of the year VS LIVERPOOL, where he bossed the midfield)
Against: February March April May (4 Months)..

Also there were matches like Derby, where Leroy came in and Bernardo was moved in the midfield, from where he scored the first goal of the match.
So - Everyone who has the basic understanding of football, knows - that Bernardo in midfield and bernardo on the wing -> are two different players..

1 week ago - People here believed that because of the fact that he started to deliver from the midfield - it also meant that he was going to play
better on the wing..

Forget it guys - ain't gonna and will never happen, like I was saying. He is not a winger, he is a midfielder and should always play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.