Lets assume..

We need one to accompany Laporte for the next few years while Garcia and THB gain experience. I think an older CB like Koulibaly would be ideal. Someone who will be around for 3 or 4 years.
I think Garcia is ready now, it's just game time that's missing from his development, let's have someone who will be here 10-12 years and from the academy, as opposed to 3/4 yrs.

I think Garcia is ready now, it's just game time that's missing from his development, let's have someone who will be here 10-12 years and from the academy, as opposed to 3/4 yrs.

He'll be here 10-12 years anyway. We need somebody ready for the here and now and I don't believe he is ready yet to be a first choice starter. Defence is a weakness and we need to strengthen that area. It is then for Garcia and THB to compete with those players for the starting berths.

He'll be here 10-12 years anyway. We need somebody ready for the here and now and I don't believe he is ready yet to be a first choice starter. Defence is a weakness and we need to strengthen that area. It is then for Garcia and THB to compete with those players for the starting berths.
I'm just saying what I would do if I was manager, THB is not ready but imo Garcia is, if you think Garcia will be ready when he's 23/24 as opposed to now, well let's agree to disagree.

I'm just saying what I would do if I was manager, THB is not ready but imo Garcia is, if you think Garcia will be ready when he's 23/24 as opposed to now, well let's agree to disagree.

Whether he is ready now or not is open to debate. What is not open to debate is that there needs to be serious competition for places and we can't go into a season with Laporte, Garcia, and THB as our CB options. We need to bring someone in regardless.

Whether he is ready now or not is open to debate. What is not open to debate is that there needs to be serious competition for places and we can't go into a season with Laporte, Garcia, and THB as our CB options. We need to bring someone in regardless.
Why are you writing Stones off? I am hoping Stones is not badly injured because he and Laporte are vital to us this season. Central defenders work as partnerships.

Why are you writing Stones off? I am hoping Stones is not badly injured because he and Laporte are vital to us this season. Central defenders work as partnerships.

I'm not writing him off just yet but he has his injury problems and just having Stones and Laporte as senior CBs wouldn't be a smart move IMO. We need another experienced CB.

Why is everyone so desperate to defend Stones? He has had more chances the mangala, savic and the others who didn't make it. What makes Stones exceptional? Why does everyone get so defensive about Stones. Are we really going to act like he isn't a liability?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.