Var debate 2019/20

Guess which one results in a penalty for handball?

sissoko-2.jpg

alexander-arnold-handball.jpg

There is no point debating the law when those that impose the law do whatever the feck they want.

That non penalty against the dippers still pisses me off. There is nothing in the law regarding handball that can justify the decision that was made that day. It fecking stinks.

sissoko-2.jpg

There is no point debating the law when those that impose the law do whatever the feck they want.

That non penalty against the dippers still pisses me off. There is nothing in the law regarding handball that can justify the decision that was made that day. It fecking stinks.

spot on, and I’m 100% convinced now as I was at the time, that Mane played for the handball by chipping it against Sussoko’s? arm.

they are systematic cheats at all levels of the club, aided and supported by the PL & FA who want the overseas revenues.

spot on, and I’m 100% convinced now as I was at the time, that Mane played for the handball by chipping it against Sussoko’s? arm.

they are systematic cheats at all levels of the club, aided and supported by the PL & FA who want the overseas revenues.

It was a tactic I recall Suarez using to great effect when he was playing for Littlewoods.

sissoko-2.jpg

TAA is even fucking looking at his arm and Ball.

It stinks.

But a defender can?

In a word, yes. I'm going to use yesterdays game as an example for 2 hypothetical situations.

Defenders;
In the second half a Crystal Palace defender blasted the ball off the body of his team mate from about 3 yards away. If that had hit his hand it correctly wouldn't have been a penalty.

Attackers;
Take the same situation but switch it to the other end of the pitch. Cahill lashes the ball in the same manner, it is going wide but hits Zaha on the arm and falls straight to McCarthy who taps it in.

I think that is fair, if you want every handball to given as free regardless then that's different. Just he prepared for 5 or 6 penalties every week.

TAA is even fucking looking at his arm and Ball.

It stinks.

Exactly. It's a deliberate handball. If you can be bothered to find a clip. TAA moves his arm out and up to stop it.

Maybe Oliver went in to their dressing room before the game and told them they can do what the f*** they want. Oh and don't worry about offsides, I've been assured that any offsides will not be shown on instant replay until the tech guys can doctor a picture.

No wonder that c*** hasn't been on the same pitch as us since.

Exactly. It's a deliberate handball. If you can be bothered to find a clip. TAA moves his arm out and up to stop it.

Maybe Oliver went in to their dressing room before the game and told them they can do what the f*** they want. Oh and don't worry about offsides, I've been assured that any offsides will not be shown on instant replay until the tech guys can doctor a picture.

No wonder that c*** hasn't been on the same pitch as us since.

Oliver bottled it and VAR wasnt not in use that day as can be seen from the ridiculous way the Salah potential offside was handled and numerous other issues that day.

We got fucking shafted and worse of all, we as a club did and said squat about it because money fucking talks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.