Votes: 139 57.4%
  • Jesus

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Rodri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The obvious MOTM is Sergio, he does what he does well today, two well taken goals.

The player who caught my eye the most was Mendy. Two well placed crosses and an accurate pass within first 4 minutes and an overall solid performance apart from a rash looking tackle from where I was stood. I've been critical of him previously but credit where credit is due he stood out i think, especially going forward. I just hope he's getting somewhere bear to the player he once was at Monaco and can keep the shirt based on merit and hard work. On this form he has to be our first choice LB in big games over Zinks and Angelino I think.

Norwich away was equally bad, with similarly good stats for (failed) efforts on goal.

I know we score more goals than everyone else, and maybe my perception is addled, but for a side with so many talented technical players, our finishing is woeful at times. Bar Kun and Kev, the rest of them seem to slap, sky or scuff the ball as a matter of routine. Jesus, Sterling, Mahrez, Dave, Gunders, they seem to take it in turns to hit piss weak shots that don’t trouble the opposition keeper one iota. Very frustrating

The obvious MOTM is Sergio, he does what he does well today, two well taken goals.

The player who caught my eye the most was Mendy. Two well placed crosses and an accurate pass within first 4 minutes and an overall solid performance apart from a rash looking tackle from where I was stood. I've been critical of him previously but credit where credit is due he stood out i think, especially going forward. I just hope he's getting somewhere bear to the player he once was at Monaco and can keep the shirt based on merit and hard work. On this form he has to be our first choice LB in big games over Zinks and Angelino I think.

Not back to the player we thought we bought yet but he`s been out for a long time. He`s improving and will be better when Laporte is back to help shore up the left side of our defence.

Between Mendy and Aguero. No one else played well.

I tell you who played really badly and that's Cancelo. The ironic thing is that he stayed back for almost the entire game, and the one time he ventured to an advanced position was the vital moment for their equaliser. Had Cancelo got forwrd then Bernardo might have been more effective. Everything, absolutely everthing was channeled down our left side.

Good to see Mendy getting some of his old confidence back ... albeit that the jury is still out on whether he's got a long-term future with us.

Voted for Mendy, we should be concerned if he is our best man. Cancelo (why did he play today?), Sterling (out of form) and John Stones (too slow) were our weakest links.

I agree on Sterling; he was dreadful, but I thought Stones had a good game.

Astonished to see Mendy sitting 2nd in this poll. Can only assume it’s a reflection of demonstrable willingness rather than quality of product. A great cross for Kun’s goal, but by the same token in umpteen similar situations he got the ball caught under his feet and needed an extra touch again and again, or just hammered it back to Stones. He’s a camel. And in the other full back berth, well let’s just say Juventus pulled our pants down.
No the votes for Mendy were from those people who actually watched the match without a prearranged agenda. I didn’t vote for Mendy but he was a close second behind Sergio.

Anyway why slag off one City player when you can put the boot into three or four in an incoherent paragraph?

You people must have been unbearable when City really were crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.