United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to go one of 3 ways:
United get absolutely battered.
United get completely battered.
United hang on for a 0-0 draw till the inevitable 93rd minute penalty.

I don’t think they are going to get battered. Liverpool haven’t really ‘battered’ many teams this season. Lots of 2.1, 1.0s. They will likely lose, but I’ll be surprised if it’s a battering.

I don’t think they are going to get battered. Liverpool haven’t really ‘battered’ many teams this season. Lots of 2.1, 1.0s. They will likely lose, but I’ll be surprised if it’s a battering.
Can see the rags getting a result today. With us dropping points again yesterday littlewoods can pretty much afford to take a month off and still win the title and I'm not sure this fixture still holds the relevance for them that it once did. Proper cup final for the rags though and three points will go a long way to #soo

Can see the rags getting a result today. With us dropping points again yesterday littlewoods can pretty much afford to take a month off and still win the title and I'm not sure this fixture still holds the relevance for them that it once did. Proper cup final for the rags though and three points will go a long way to #soo
And three points will also get them closer to CL qualification and will be a huge boost to their morale.

Can see 3-0 by half time
Bit like against us the other week
Dippers are more clinical than us as well
Poch at the wheel next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.