Madrid away

It will probably drop below 18,000 points but that in its self will create a problem as I’m sure by that point all the trips via sports options and city’s travel company will have sold out.

Why such a staggered way of ticket sales ?
The clowns who have implemented this for this game don’t realise people have flights and hotels to book.
It should be reduced by 3000 points per day.
It’s Madrid not Bolton ffs

It will probably drop below 18,000 points but that in its self will create a problem as I’m sure by that point all the trips via sports options and city’s travel company will have sold out.

Do City have a travel company ? I have just looked on the website but couldn't find anything. Yet again the club are really poor at communicating anything other than face painting and marching brass bands to the fans.

I'd say we're about 1k tickets short of the minimum 5% allocation. They're redeveloping the stadium but I didn't think capacity had been affected yet.

Still think we'll take about 2k-ish though so I think there should be enough for those that want one.

My estimates have been pretty good for the last few seasons.

3 mates of mine - all season ticket holders but not on the cup scheme - booked flights on Friday night so they’ll be hoping you’re right. Surprisingly got them for £150 each return from Manchester.

I’m on 9000 points ,booked on the sporting options trip,hopefully it won’t be a game watching in the bar,will it really sell out at them points ,went to Naples and Milan no bother getting tickets for that,or is as someone has said the corporates will have first dibs

Names on tickets are a requirement for almost every away in europe. The host team have never had a corresponding list of names to check at the turnstyle. Several years ago city sent my barca tik with the wrong name on it, i was told to send it back to club, they then returned it with the name tippexed out and my name wrote over. Names on tiks means nothing!
I think this will drop to low points.
3k is alot to shift considering were been there twice before.Afew of my mates are swering it,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.