Nightmare with accumulator cashout

I'm banned by 365 but still use their graphics for in-play rather than Skybet.

Yesterday morning for 20 mins they had the wrong odds/score on the Melbourne City game (1-1 rather than 2-0 to Melbourne with Melbourne to win 21/10 rather than the correct price of 1/100).

I did wonder if someone had chucked loads on at 21/10 if they'd have paid out. I assume they'd be some 'get out' for them as it would have been virtually free money.

Would be a palpable error and paid out at the correct odds.

So having spoken to one of the supervisors and they have offered me £100 for the inconvenience. I asked him if he could track my digital footprint to see where things went wrong but apparently they can’t do that. He has told me if I don’t want to accept the money then I can always go to the Independent betting adjudication service. Put me off betting for life this has.

So having spoken to one of the supervisors and they have offered me £100 for the inconvenience. I asked him if he could track my digital footprint to see where things went wrong but apparently they can’t do that. He has told me if I don’t want to accept the money then I can always go to the Independent betting adjudication service. Put me off betting for life this has.

Take it and your business elsewhere as you wont get anymore out of them and the £100 offer tells you they know they have fucked you over.

Im PM tomorrow and i ban gambling and put the cunts out of business overnight in this country.

Take it and your business elsewhere as you wont get anymore out of them and the £100 offer tells you they know they have fucked you over.

Im PM tomorrow and i ban gambling and put the cunts out of business overnight in this country.
Yeah I’m planning on calling the IBAS tomorrow and see what they say. Supposedly they make an impartial judgement however I suspect you’re right and the 100 quid is the most I’m going to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.