Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I see Saracens have accepted relegation could you see Liverpool accepting relegation or starting WW3.

I see Saracens have accepted relegation could you see Liverpool accepting relegation or starting WW3.

The difference being one governing body having integrity whilst the corrupt FA prefers to bury it's proverbial head in the sand to all manner of wrongdoing. So in short, your Liverpool scenario will never happen.
I could, however, see them acting on a populist notion regarding clubs with UAE ownership. Latent racism is never far away from football governance.

We'll probably get a 6 point reduction, £60 billion fine and a permanent IP block for not enforcing appropriate security policies.

Do we honestly believe action will be taken against the dippers ?

I am worried that the fact most of the press/media wont run the story, the premier league and fa seem reluctant to look into seriously.

To me it's a very serious offence but the silence from everywhere is worrying me. The dippers got away with coach attack(17k fine is getting away with it in my eyes )etc nothing seems to stick on them.

I tried fighting our corner on another forum telling them about the dippers actions and about Boston red socks , the dippers shirt sponsor etc etc all that happen was that no one believed it and just called me bitter etc cos City arent top. Plus I was banned lol

I hope this isnt sweepted under the carpet but my gut says the dippers will get away with it, and the press will turn it against City

I actually feel City hold plenty of aces on this. Don't get me wrong, I think the FA and PL would want this to go away quietly and are reluctant to punish Liverpool severely. On the other hand, if this has come to light because Liverpool have been up to something else that has further pissed City off, then the club could quite easily tell the FA and PL that if they don't deal with this appropriately we'll be going straight to the police with all the evidence and asking them to press criminal charges. If that happens then there will certainly be a fair few arses twitching.

Last edited:
I actually feel City hold plenty aces on this. Don't get me wrong, I think the FA and PL would want this to go away quietly and are reluctant to punish Liverpool severely. On the other hand, if this has come to light because Liverpool have been up to something else that has further pissed City off, then the club could quite easily tell the FA and PL that if they don't deal with this appropriately we'll be going straight to the police with all the evidence and asking them to press criminal charges. If that happens then there will certainly be a fair few arses twitching.

We can certainly wish for such an outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.