Car vandalised

Had my car stolen when we played Southampton at home (Sat 2 Nov) from Bank Bridge Rd at the back of the Velodrome.

Returned after the game to find it gone and glass on the pavement where it had been parked.

Got a call from the Police this week to say they’d recovered the car after stopping it being driven with false plates on and that someone has been arrested.
Jamie-Carragher-spitting-Sky-Sports-news-930425.jpg

Thanks to the dickhead who parked in the car wash car park on Ashton new road yesterday, and ended up blocking everybody in. Great move that, well done.

I park on there, it's happened a few times to me as well. A van parked there just didn't return and had to wait for nearly everyone else to leave 30+ minutes at the Leicester game. Never seen any vandalised on there though.

The car park on sunny Lowry road off Alan Turing way was closed today , so looks like the dibble have closed it after all the vandalism in there at port vale game
Good to see it was taken serious

Just a note for those who sometimes park on Ten Acres Lane that they were merrily distributing parking tickets prior to yesterday’s match. Seemed to be the end nearer to where it joins Briscoe Lane.
A couple of years back they introduced a residents only scheme for match days but I don’t think it’s been particularly enforced of late, but looks like they have started again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.