Premier League Games 18/19 January

Did I hear right sky presenter just said something about their biggest rivals while talking about scousers v rags hahahahaha..

In the pub before the band came on watch the coffin chaser tyler lastnight recalling the perches between the 2 fkers reminded me of Jimmy saville i can fix it but with a hard on

If scousers win they have already beaten every team this season, like we did in centurions season.

Go rags

Looks like a Fergie line-up with the midfield packed to stifle their full-backs. I think we'll win this. Literally no anxiety from me which is a strange feeling.

Maddison needs to stop believing his own hype.
All farts and falling over today. Smelt like a show pony.

Clutching at straws here, so forgive me. Ignoring the mickeys (they're a speck on the distant horizon now), at least we didn't lose ground to the other top 4 contenders (pretenders?). Chelsea and Leicester went tits up, while the Narf Landaners both drew. As for this little set to, a u****d win would be the marginally lesser of the two evils. Deprive the mickeys of three more points at the end of the season.

And that is not an easy thing to even contemplate being content with. Though it would also give a boost to the #SOO campaign as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.